DOCTORNOW continues to expand and we are always interested to hear from experienced GPs and Practice Nurses who are interested in the opportunity to work with us in Private Practice.
Our opening hours mean that you must be willing to participate in a rota that includes some evening and weekend work and for GPs some out of hours on call duties, as we offer a 24 hour service to some of our Members.
DOCTORNOW is a well-established Private GP Practice in Beaconsfield Old Town, Buckinghamshire is at an exciting phase in its growth. From April 2020, we will be based in our new home in a beautifully refurbished heritage building – The Beaconsfield Clinic – approximately 400 yards from our current location.
In addition to our existing primary care private GP services, the practice will be introducing a range of specialist consultant led services, along with allied healthcare support such as physiotherapy, all under one roof. The primary aim of this is to provide a seamless and integrated approach to patient care.
We are currently recruiting for a full time, experienced Healthcare Assistant with a passion for providing excellent patient centred care in a clinical setting.
- Would you like to work alongside a team of highly experienced GPs; Practice Nurses and Consultants?
- Do you have experience as a Healthcare Assistant in a clinical setting?
- Have you gained appropriate HCA qualifications or evidence of certified in house training?
- Have you successfully completed an accredited phlebotomy course or are able to evidence certified in house training and senior clinician sign off?
- Are you an enthusiastic multi-tasker with a ‘can do’ attitude?
If so, we would love to hear from you! Closing date for applications is 12th March 2020
Salary range £20-£25K negotiable, depending on experience
To apply please submit your CV with a covering letter to Sarah Thomas, Executive Assistant via firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to DOCTORNOW, The Beaconsfield Clinic, Windsor End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9 2JW.
DOCTORnow is a long established Private Health practice in Buckinghamshire is in a particularly exciting phase in its expansion and development, and is now recruiting a part time Receptionist/Administrator to their growing team in preparation for a move to a beautiful new location within Beaconsfield Old Town in the next few weeks.
- Are you well presented, with good communication skills and a positive and friendly personality?
- Are you passionate about always delivering 5* customer service?
- Do you enjoy working as part of a team?
- Do you have good IT skills?
- Are you flexible about your working hours? You will need to be able to work a variety of shifts on a fixed pattern to help cover our opening hours which are 0800-2000 Monday to Friday and 0900-1600 on Saturdays (the role does require working alternate Saturdays)
If so, and if you have the following qualifications and experience we would love to hear from you!
- Educational achievement to at least GCSE level (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths
- At least 2 years experience of working on a busy Reception or face to face Customer Services desk in a high end service environment
- At least 2 years customer service and administration experience
- Computer literate, able to use a range of software programmes including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. The ability to learn new IT software quickly (with training)
- First Class communication skills – face to face, phone and email/writing
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- To apply, please submit your CV to Sarah Thomas, Executive Assistant via email@example.com with a covering letter, including details of why the role interests you and how your skills and experience match the requirements outlined in the job specification linked below